High Raw Food ~ Carrot Date Salad

Made a simple carrot and date salad for my mid day meal today.

carrot-date-salad

Bring together 1 chopped apple, 1 peeled and chopped cucumber, 1 finely chopped capsicum, 1 grated carrot, 1/4 cup paneer cubes, 5 chopped dates, salt and pepper to taste and 1 tbsp roasted sesame pwd. Toss well. Add any fruit of your choice.

Monday high raw food diet ~

Morning: 6.15 am – Glass of luke warm lemon water
Breakfast: 7.30 am – Large glass of carrot bottle gourd juice
Mid Morning: 9.30 am – A guava and an apple
Mid Morning: 11 am – Glass of minty cucumber juice
Lunch: 1.30 pm – Carrot and Date Salad
Late Afternoon: 4 pm – Cup of green tea
Dinner: 6.45 pm – Bowl of lightly steamed mixed vegetables tossed in salt and pepper and a dash of lemon juice
Drank more water than usual. Just before going to bed, I will take a tsp of triphala churna with a tbsp of honey.

High raw food Recipes
Pineapple Paneer Salad
Black Chickpeas Fruit Salad
Peas, Paneer and Peanut Salad
Apple Broccoli Cucumber Salad
Star fruit Chickpea Capsicum Salad
Mixed Fruit Salad

High Raw Food ~ Carrot Date Salad

• Serves:

1. carrots

Made a simple carrot and date salad for my mid day meal today.

1. swapna says:

Hi sailu garu,
    pic looks gorgeous and i guess its tasty too. I have got a small doubt…are these your own creations or do you get these from any recipe books?
    But either way ur blog rocks.

The salad recipes, I just bring together whatever ingredients I have on hand. I do not follow any recipe as such.

2. Sashi says:

Thats a very healthy recipe !!! I love to try different varieties, noted it.

3. yamini says:

Dear Sailu, I am a regular reader of ur site. I have tried and tasted many of ur recipes. They taste too good. Ur updates on kidzone also are very innovative. Looking forward 4 more recipes. Thanks ma.

4. prasuna says:

what kind of veggies u used for dinner and how much quantity u took for the juice made of carrot and bottlegourd.

Mixed vegetables include carrot, beans, cauliflower, green peas, sweet corn, potato. Basically, whatever is available at home. For juice, 1 medium carrot and about a small cup of peeled and cubed bottle gourd cubes.

5. deepuraj says:

sailugaru i want to know how to make paneer butter masala. please mail it to me as my husband wants to taste your receipe please mail it to me. i already tried cookies on seeing ur recipe.

6. janvi says:

hi sailu garu
    evening steamed vegs means what exact vegs?

7. Abirami Krishnan says:

hi sailu,

i liked your high raw food recipes… I wanted to be in raw food diet once a week, but was little worried as I didn’t have any idea to start.. ur sample menu gave me lots of ideas and helped me to start my plan..
    Thank you so much..

1. April 20, 2010

[…] and Peanut Salad Apple Broccoli Cucumber Salad Star fruit Chickpea Capsicum Salad Mixed Fruit Salad Carrot Date Saladaddthis_url = […]